Oct 29, 2008

From Where I Sit

It looks like McCain is set on spending the last few days in what I like refer to as the default loser, "I'm not him" position. I explain and then finish up after the jump.

-Todd and James are two guys that have a HUGE crush on Sarah
-They both decide to pursue her because...well, because she is a serious hottie!
-Sarah decides to give both James and Todd a chance to woo her
-Todd spends his time telling Sarah why she shouldn't date James
-James spends his time telling Sarah why she should


I personally don't click with leaders who take this type of default position. Why? Because they're not offering anything on their own merit. In the example above Todd is essentially telling Sarah to choose him because he is not the other guy...who the heck would want that?