Dec 2, 2008

ACC/Big Ten Challenge

I believe this is the last year for the coveted ACC/Big Ten Challenge. Since I'm from Big Ten country (and proud of it...thank you very much), I'm hoping that the Big Ten can get an overall win. In it's 9 year history we have yet to accomplish this.

This is very disappointing, especially since I went to school in SEC/ACC country and talked major smack to my teammates daily about how the Big Ten was far and away the best athletic conference in the country.

Wisconsin beat A.D. Vassallo and the Hokies yesterday, let's hope the other 10 can handle their business! I might add I think this challenge is a little unfair since the ACC has 3 more teams than the Big Ten, our perennial bottom feeders, namely Northwestern and Penn State, are stuck playing every year, where the ACC's bottom feeders are gapped.