Dec 9, 2008

Rod...Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???

Seriously Gov. Blagojevich? Really?? I guess I should have known. I lived in Chicago for some time and all I heard from the locals was how much more slimy Blago was than Ryan, which was unbelievable at the time considering Ryan, but not so much anymore.

A friend of mine told me the feds rarely indict unless their case is airtight, so I have to assume some of what is being reported is credible. Accepting that, this guy has to be one of the most brazen elected 'corrupters' in modern history.

We'll see if this touches O in anyway. He wouldn't touch Blago with a ten foot pole during the campaign, but I'm not so sure about some of his prominent and less well known surrogates. Blago's acting with a confidence that berays a guy who knows where the skeleton's are buried, and not his own. This should be interesting.