Mar 13, 2009

6 Overtimes???


Cat's were hoopin' last night weren't they? And I missed it!

Rautins fadeaway 3's off of down doubles (reminds me of myself), Divendorf stroking game winners (that was close) Walker getting to the cup, AJ Price doing what he does, Flynn running the show and a lot of banging with the bigs!

As you guys know I'm a Big Ten guy, but as a former D1 hooper I've got to appreciate the hoopin I saw going on in the highlights this morning. I took to the sack after Samuel Young and Pitt pulled a snoozer against WVU (Ruoff is a solid second guard btw). And then wake up this morning to a 6OT hoopfest.

Besides the fact that my man played for UConn a few years back and I'm partial, you have to admit that if Dyson were still in uni UConn would have won and would be on track for another NCAA Title. But as my coach used to say injuries are apart of the game!
Either way good game fellas!