Mar 30, 2009

How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?

Listen to this guy and tell me he doesn't sound like John Legend??? I heard this song in the car today on my way to workout and thought "Wow John Legend has gone a little pop but the base riff is still banging and I like the story he's telling."

Imagine my suprise when I looked it up to find it was a band from Ireland! Anyways like I said I like the story dude tells, it reminds me of the first girl I fell in love with, my first mix cd, my first heartfelt poem (lol) and how douchey I was at 24. She was beautiful and perfect and fragile in every way, and I was a douche who couldn't see past his own ego.

Enough cathartic digression, I'll be back on point tomorrow with my usual cogent economic and political analysis. For now check the The Script all the way from Dublin.