May 21, 2009

Melo vs Superman? I seriously hope not, this would be the worse finals since Detroit v San Antonio...okay maybe not that bad, but I won't be watching


The Magic and Nuggets are two very good, incredibly talented teams with pros, whose talent level doesn't match that of Kobe or LeBron, but whose will is every bit as indeterminable.

With the Cavs down 0-1 and Lake Show tied up 1-1, I'm a little nervous that I (and every former or current big time high school, college or professional basketball players) won't get the much coveted Kobe v LeBron final. I surmise Vitamin Water and Nike are a little on edge as well.

On another note the Nuggets seem to catch a lot of late game help from utter ineptitude by professional highly paid officials. The cost of me zoning out on a big trade can be $10,000. I wonder what happens to officials when they miss obvious late game calls, like JR Smith cutting through a jump ball before it's been tapped. Really NBA refs? First Dallas now LA huh? I guess.